RFD processing (From UConn Foundation)

Attachment: KFS requirements

Good morning!

I hope this e-mail finds you and your families well.

I’m writing to provide some information from the Foundation disbursements team as we continue working from home.

We are still processing RFDs.  With our move to the PaperSave system earlier in this fiscal year we were prepared for this turn of events that has upended our world.  Please continue to reach out to us if you have any questions.  We do have access to our voice-mails but e-mail is probably a better solution at this time.  We can set up on-line meetings and/or phone calls if there is a need.

As I had communicated in an earlier e-mail, we do not have the ability to cut checks.  We can send via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for those we have information for.  If you are submitting an RFD and are unsure if we have EFT information, please reach out so we can take a look at them for you.

As year-end is approaching I would encourage you to look at KFS and Banner reimbursements to see if there are some you can do now rather than waiting till the end of the year.  I have attached a document that the team has put together to help identify define and clarify what is needed for KFS reimbursements.

As always, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, concerns or challenges you would like to talk through.

Be well and be safe!

Edward Liedke
Director of Fund Administration
And Disbursements
Phone:  860-486-2006
2390 Alumni Dr. U-3206
Storrs, CT 06269