Dear Fiscal Officer,
We are writing to provide you with information about changes to the reconciliation process for Pro-Card transactions.
As previously announced, starting with the November statement (October 24th through November 23rd) Concur will become the reconciliation tool for transactions purchased on the Pro-Card. Pro-Card transactions will be fed directly into Concur instead of creating a procurement card document (PCDO) in KFS.
The workflow in Concur will be as follows:
- Pro-Card transactions will be fed into Concur on a daily basis, on a Company Billed Statement Report.
- Pro-Card holder, or Preparer delegate, will be responsible for reconciling these transactions on the Company Billed Statement Report in Concur (i.e., assigning KFS account number, attaching receipts, etc.). This reconciliation can occur at any time during the statement period, but must be completed by the 15th of the month following the statement period.
If you currently have a record manager that assists you with reallocating your Pro-Card transactions, then such person can still continue doing so if you assign that person as a Preparer delegate in Concur. Please see the following link on how to assign a Preparer delegate in Concur: How to add a Delegate. As the cardholder, you will be responsible for submitting the report after your Preparer delegate has prepared it.
- Pro-Card holder submits the Company Billed Statement Report no sooner than three (3) days after statement period closes and by the 15th of the month following the statement period.
- Once submitted, the Company Billed Statement Report will route to the appropriate fiscal officer(s) for approval in Concur. Concur will identify the fiscal officer(s) based on the KFS account number assigned to the transactions.
- Once fully approved, all the transactions on the Company Billed Statement Report will be sent to KFS to post to the General Ledger.
We have scheduled two (2) WebEx Info Sessions to provide a Demo of the Company Billed Statement Report in Concur and an open Q & A for users who have questions about this new process. Training documents and other resources will also be available on our website (https://travel.uconn.edu/training-and-resources/). Note that additional training can be arranged by contacting the Procurement Solutions Center at PCard@uconn.edu.
Click the link below to Register for the upcoming Info Sessions.
Nancy Patrylak, CPCP
Procurement Solutions Center Manager
University of Connecticut
University Business Services
3 Discovery Drive, Unit 6076
Storrs, CT 06269
(860) 486-2622 – phone
(860) 486-5051 – fax
*For travel inquiries please contact us at email@example.com